Acrylic displays, or plexiglass signs, are clear plastic signs made from materials stronger than glass. Acrylic signs are a go-to sign for trade show displays as they avoid distortion, shattering, and other mishaps common in high-traffic areas. Acrylic displays are also lighter than glass and can be customized in a variety of unique colours, shapes, and sizes.
- Customized display solutions to fit diverse needs
- Custom printing or custom artwork and images
- Expert recommendations for your ideal display
- Quality products and receptive customer service
Our Advantage is Our People
Each MYC team member is dedicated to delivering quality work. We are not afraid to ask questions and adjust to meet your brand goals. When relying on us for a custom wrap or when contacting a designer for a new website, you can trust our team to explore the right options for your business. In our line of work, it’s not enough to say that we offer quality service with great customer care – we already do that. We stand out among our competition n because we don’t make excuses, we just get the job done.
Acrylic displays have the power to increase business when placed as a focal point within your shop for incoming traffic. Our team designs and manufactures acrylic displays that serve almost any business, and some of our products include nameplates, business signs, menu boards, and so much more. Acrylic Displays are beneficial for businesses because of their:
- Versatility and flexibility: acrylic displays mean that brands can garner more conversion with stunning displays that are in line with your marketing goals
- Durability: Acrylic is a strong material which makes it resistant to shattering. The signage remains intact in outdoor environments and high traffic areas
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other materials, Acrylic displays are cost effective making them a budget friendly choice for businesses, especially when custom designs are required or when ordered in large quanitites
- Maintenance: Acrylic is easy to clean and maintain, requiring only polishing to keep it looking pristine and presentable